Integrating Your Phone Call Manager Account With Your Google Analytics Account
Once you have set up your FREE Phone Call Manager account, you will also need to set up your FREE Google Analytics account, if you have not already done so. Click Here for further details on how to set up a FREE Google Analytics account.
The final step before you can gather information on your telephone call traffic is to connect your Phone Call Manager account to your Google Analytics account. We have made this process as simple as possible and it should only take a couple of minutes to set up. Essentially, all we need to know is your Google Analytics profile ID.
5 Simple Steps
- Simply login to your Phone Call Manager account and click on the tab at the top of the page labelled "Analytics". This page will provide you with a list of all the 084 telephone numbers you currently have allocated to your account.
- The green button is optional, this allows you to enter your website address, so that we can automatically go and get your Google UA code for you. Alternatively you can enter your UA codes in manually.
- The next two boxes contain the UA codes you wish to use for each type of tracking, you can use either one or both if you wish. We recommend that when using both types of tracking, that you use different UA codes for each. This will prevent totals within your Google Analytics account being doubled.
- You will then need to group your numbers together into a category. This is how they will be grouped together in your analytics account, making statistical comparison much easier.
- Finally tick the check box at the bottom of the screen to accept the terms and conditions of use and then click the "Save Changes" button.
From now on whenever a call is received to that number we will post the information about that call to your Google Analytics account. This information can then be used to produce powerful statistics and reports on your telephone call traffic, as well as your website visitor traffic, all in one place!